Updated on 07/08/2019
Chief Financial Officer – 51324108
- Experienced Finance Executive with an excess of 20 years’ experience heading up the Finance, IT, HR and Logistics operations of large multinational organisations.
- Demonstrated ability in the preparation and review of strategic plans, budgets, forecasts, statutory financial statements and tax reporting and compliance.
- Commercially astute, “hands-on” business leader with strong communication and interpersonal skills, who can influence and motivate with energy to maximise and create new opportunities to add value to the business.
- Experience in facilitating system and process changes to achieve continuous improvement.
- Excellent organisation skills and high ethical standards. A strong team player with a high level of integrity and a flexible work ethic that demonstrates initiative, enthusiasm and a drive to become a successful business leader.
Marketing & Communications Director – 51256467
- Extensive Marketing & Communications experience with more than 13 years of experience working in Asia Pacific across a variety of industries from Technology to Corporate Finance, Government and Consumer FMCG.
- Demonstrated ability in the Corporate sector, having worked closely with large multinational and blue-chip clients to assist with corporate brand reputation and management, via internal and external communications – including three mergers & acquisitions and one IPO.
- Specialist experience in multi-market C-level and corporate brand reputation building, including development of a consistent communications strategy, messaging and execution to engage both internal and external audiences.
- Successful in partnering with key stakeholders to successfully influence, reshape and build reputation and brand according to outlined goals.
- Excellent in digital communications – social media development and management and content marketing strategy.
General Manager / Operations Director – 51451995
- Internationally experienced general management manufacturing executive with over 20 years of demonstrated ability to grow businesses
- Led the total restructure and separation of a $100M Operations and Supply Chain platform during the acquisition by an overseas investment company
- Developed a 5-year business development strategy to address the rapid decline in the businesses flagship products and become an integral part of global e-business growth.
- Turned around a faltering $110M FMCG business that was experiencing an underperforming Operations platform, and rapid growth of import competition.
- Refocused business culture around superior customer outcomes by upskilling staff, and setting new KPI’s focused on clearly defined business objectives
National Operations Manager – 25930192
- Goal-oriented Manufacturing professional offering more than eighteen years of engineering and project management expertise that has directly resulted in new product introduction, production line implementation and green field manufacturing facility, focused around multiple disciplines including assembly, metal fabrication, plastics extrusion, injection moulding and thermoforming.
- A hands on Operations leader, driving vision and strategy into the business, providing the direction and guidance to motivate the team, both small and large to achieve business objectives.
- Technical knowledge and experience drives the physical manufacturing optimization through LEAN tools, while an open mind and vision of strategic goals ensures Continuous Improvement is fostered across the entire operation.
- Year on year 6% translating to $150k department profit improvement through clear direction and focus
Expert Marketing Manager (Master of Marketing) – 50506209
- Extensive experience in facilitating and implementing export and investment strategies predominately in China
- Proven expertise in developing and executing Asian market strategies in food and Agri-business
- Sound understanding of the entire supply chain especially in Food and Beverage industry
- Cross cultural competency, resourceful, collaborative and accessible
Transformational Leader (MBA – Management & Operations; Dip Project Management)
- Highly skilled, engaged and motivated executive with extensive leadership and management skills
- Experience in developing strategy in Supply chain & Logistics, project management functions plus operational lead roles in financial services
- Identifier of new opportunities and influencer of continuous improvement initiatives including governance delivering efficiencies and increased returns
- Proven performer in high-paced, multi-disciplinary and complex organizations