Updated on 06/12/2019
Sales and Marketing Head (MBA; BSc) – 30158491
- Lead Integrated Business Planning (Demand & Supply)
- ANZ strategic commercial lead in major B2B clients portfolio
- Excellent Commercial, Business Process, Product and Marketing Management skills
- Ideally suited to C Suite role
FMCG Export Specialist – 50506209
- Experienced Export Manager with 20 years’ experience in international business development with an extensive network of government agencies, importers, retailers and large enterprises throughout China and other markets.
- Demonstrated ability in promoting Australian industry capacities, developing and executing export and investment strategies, predominantly in and with China.
- Commercially astute, “hands-on” business leader with very strong understanding of the entire supply chain; contributing to “on the ground” development and improvement of products and service deliveries to make a better fit for customer needs.
Executive Assistant and Office Manager – 52847324
- Confident and commercially astute senior Executive Assistant and Office Manager
- Over 10+ years’ experience
- A passionate, detail orientated and highly organised individual who continuously strives to contribute to the efficient running of a business or organisation by providing exceptional support to executive management
- Has worked with Capital venture businesses, property and other high-profile corporate businesses
- Professional traits include: natural relationship builder, strategic and technical skills, project, event and diary management.
Sales and Marketing Head – 53225285
- FMCG contract packaging and channel expertise
- Lead negotiator with all major FMCG Retailers and record of delivering improvements in DIFOT; Margins
- Experience in business turnarounds, M&A and successfully implementing growth strategies
- B2B; B2C Channel experience
Human Resources Generalist – 51256467
- Dedicated and enthusiastic HR professional with over 5 years’ experience in Finance and Human Resources in diverse manufacturing businesses across automotive, construction and local government.
- Demonstrated ability in providing input on HR policies and procedures to ensure practices are compliant with current legislative requirements and organisation culture and values.
- Expertise in conducting and advising over matters of recruitment, payroll, administration support, employee engagement and performance management with a passion to grow professionally within diverse HR boundaries.
General Manager – 53173727
- Multi-site operational experience
- Strategic business planning and execution
- Strong emphasis on employee engagement
- Bachelor of Business and post grad credentials
- National and International management experience in the automotive sector
- Available immediately
Regional Sales Manager – 53810436
- A seasoned regional manager with extensive international experience and a broad background in Sales, Import/Export and Supply chain in the Timber Wholesale and Building Products industries.
- A committed professional with exceptional interpersonal, negotiation and management skills, along with extensive experience managing Customer and Supplier relationships.
Marketing Manager – 53399419
- A results driven strategic marketing executive with a proven track record of successfully growing and leading Australian and international household brands in the Building Products space.
- Short term contracts and permanent opportunities considered.