Updated on 06/02/2019
C.F.O. / Finance Manager – 54240972
- Extensive Finance and leadership experience across a broad range of industries: manufacturing, luxury retail, non-for profit and education.
- Demonstrated ability in financial modelling, risk analysis, ERP project management and training and development.
- In-depth cultural and business understanding of China and fluency in Mandarin.
- Available for both contract and permanent roles.
Financial Services Director – 54127822
- Former Managing Director in Europe and Asia-Pacific of multi-national groups with over 17 years in financial services
- Demonstrated ability in developing international fund management companies; with a focus on regulatory compliance and operational excellence
- Hands-on executive that balances operational efficiencies and process improvement by maintaining the interests of internal and external stakeholders
- Recently migrated to Australia; immediately available.
Production Manager – 49269245
- Chemical Engineer with extensive dangerous good experience working in a continuous and batch manufacturing environment
- A higher performer, team player and a contributor
- Delivering quality products to cost, on time and contributing to the organisational outcomes / strategies
- Significant practical application of LEAN principles to effect process improvement
- Available on either an interim or permanent basis
Operations Manager – 53495542
- Over 25 years’ experience in Manufacturing (especially Automotive), Process/Project Engineering, Operations, Product Development, Continuous Improvement, Manufacturing Excellence and Quality Assurance
- Six Sigma Black Belt certified and significant demonstrated LEAN process improvement results
- Mechanical Engineering and Science degrees (biochemistry)
- International manufacturing leadership experience
- Full P&L accountability experience
Planner/Estimator/Contracts Administrator – 52397388
- ABC of the BCA – Building Code of Australia (CLG19067); Bach. Architecture and Construction Engineering
- Strong background in Project Planning, AutoCAD Drafting, Internal Wall and Roof System Design and Development, Prefab Construction Methods, Carpentry, and Client Engagement
- Design and development of internal wall systems for commercial buildings
- Ability to create, maintain, review, and administer construction schedules and plans.
- Well-developed written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, including conflict resolution, negotiation, problem solving
Sales Director – 50344739
- Comm (Marketing, Human Resources and Organisational Behaviour)
- Global sales & marketing, strategy and integrated business planning across FMCG, beverage and container manufacturing sectors
- Full P & L responsibilities in FMCG and B2B; building and executing business and brand strategies and plans to deliver sustainable top line growth
- Led Demand Review for Oliver Wight’s Integrated Business Planning in Australia
- Develop strong cross functional networks, internally and externally
Sales Manager – 31465929
- A senior manager with extensive Sales and Marketing experience – Industrial, Trade and Building Products via B2B, wholesale and reseller channels
- Recognised for developing highly effective teams with the ability to align achievements and goals with business objectives
- Extensive experience developing and managing relationships with high profile Customer and Suppliers
- A results oriented leader with a history of delivering profitability and positive outcomes
General Manager – 54338139
- Extensive experience in large, diverse organisations, a natural leader and change agent
- Engineering background with unique experience in resolving production and operational challenges
- Effective coach and mentor with the ability to lead senior managers and cross functional teams
- Looking to combine technical and management experience in a challenging new role