Options Consulting Group has been supporting organisations since 1990, with approaches and resources to assist in matters pertaining to effective Human Resources and Safety compliance; organisation and people strategy – including Coaching & Training.
We are in the fortunate position of working with some of Australia’s leading companies and as a result, bring this experience to the table when consulting on human resource issues.
The purpose of the OCG Human Resource Management evaluation is:
- Identifies current Human Resource policies, procedures and practices against compliance requirements;
- Recommendations for improving the Human Resource Management policies, procedures and practices;
- Enable the development of a Human Resource Plan in line with the future potential of the business.
Our tailored 3 point approach will address:
1. HR Policies & Procedures
- Recruitment & Selection
- Performance Management/Performance Improvement
- Remuneration & Benefits
- Training & Development
- Occupational Health Safety & Environment
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Employee & Industrial Relations
- Leadership & Communication
3. Implementation Plan